Happy Valentine's Day! Does anyone have fun plans to celebrate? Mike and I don't usually make a big deal out of Valentines Day, but tonight we decided to go out to dinner. In case your wondering what to wear or need to grab a last minute gift, here are some outfit ideas and items that fit the occasion. Whether your getting together with a husband, significant other, or close group of girl friends, I hope you all enjoy your day.
1. Although a lot people think it's cliche, you can never go wrong with a red dress. I love this one from Alice and Olivia.
2. This CaseMate iPhone case gives you a little sparkle every day.
3. What's better than one Chanel color? Three. Chanel Trio Nail Polish Set.
4. I love these Vita Fede rings, and you can never go wrong with diamonds. Emma Triple Ring and Mini Crystal V Ring
5.These Alexis Bittar Golden Pave Crystal Drop Earrings would look great dressed up or with jeans.
6. A red lip is perfect for Valentine's day. Dolce and Gabbana Lipgloss.
7. I've been obsessed with this Elizabeth and James Cynnie Sling Bag. Love this pale pink color and also comes in red!
8. A printed skirt and crop top makes a romantic outfit. Especially love this skirt and top from Tibi.